- 1 lbs. ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 ( 14 oz) cans of chicken broth
- 2 (14 oz) cans stewed tomatoes, chopped with liquid
- 1 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 2 tbs. dried cilantro
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- corn chips for serving
- 1 can drained corn
- 1 cab drained black beans
- Grated jack or cheddar cheese
- Diced avocado
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Sliced green olives ( my favorite)
- Combine all of the ingredients except the corn chips , cheese and toppings in a Crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
- Skim any excess oils/fat from top
- Sprinkle bowl of soup with corn chips.