Rhonda Dykal has been a licensed, full-time realtor since 1986.
In addition to her Florida license, she has a Missouri Brokers license and Sales Associate license in Kansas. In 1987, she received “Rookie of the Year” for the Kansas City Metropolitan area. Rhonda has since been a top realtor averaging 35-40 sales per year.
Here are some of her other qualifications:
- Member of the Vero Beach Country Club
- Member of the Vero Beach Bridge Center
- Volunteer for Arts and Cultural Council in Vero Beach
- Member of Trinity Episcopal Church, Vero Beach
- Served as Director several terms for Kansas City Regional Association
- Chairman on the East Branch KCRAR for several years
- Served as President of Homes Association in “The Falls” for several terms
In addition to selling re-sale homes, she has worked with developers and builders on new subdivisions and on custom build homes. She thoroughly enjoys living in Vero Beach and specializing in beach properties.
Rhonda loves to travel, having traveled to Europe six times. She recently took a two week trip to Italy. She loves bicycling, Zumba and going to the beach! She also loves meeting new people and helping them find their dream homes.