Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I moved to the Rochester, New York area after marrying my husband, Lou in 1975 where we began to raise our family. I have two great sons with their growing families. They have given us the four best grandchildren a Gramma can have. While raising our family I got my real estate license and broker’s license and had 15 successful years in real estate.
In 2013 we moved to this wonderful community called Vero Beach, where we enjoy the many activities this area offers:
- watching the sunrise and sunset
- boating, swimming, fishing, sitting on the beach soaking up the rays
- walking (trails everywhere)
- local and regional farmer’s markets
- happy hours by the ocean
- watching national sports teams at Riverside Café
- attending local and national theater productions, art museum, ballet, national speaking affairs, monthly events in the park, monthly concerts in the street, monthly art strolls thru downtown area, Navy Seals Museum, Treasure Museums, regional zoos and so much more!
We are only 1-hr to Cape Canaveral, 1-1/2 hrs. to ORLANDO (Disney, Bush Gardens, Leggoland, Universal, Epcot, etc.), 2-hrs to TAMPA, 1-1/4 hrs. to West Palm Beach, 3-hrs to Miami……so many things to do, so little time!
“I am so happy to be partnered with the RE/MAX Associated Realty family here in Vero Beach Florida! They offer not only a global presence with world-wide offices but also a local reputation of excellence. Combine that with my 17+ successful years in real estate and it’s a winning combination. So please call me if you are looking to buy or sell a home in Vero Beach, aka “Paradise”.